9/24/2010

Exciting Things In The Works!

So I did a little work yesterday, catching up on what's going on in the blogosphere and there are many exciting things happening. I will be participating in Mrs. B's 31 Days of Halloween as a guest blogger, later tonight I will be posting my post that will be participating in the Practical Magic Blog Party, and I am very excited to participate in The Domestic Witch's Halloween 2010 Blog Party. Plus I have a biggie for you guys... I have worked out a little giveaway for you guys, specifically in celebration of Halloween!

The giveaway I won't tell you much about right now because I want to launch it on October 1st as part of my own small 31 Days of Halloween. I of course am not trying to overshadow Mrs. B or copy her idea, but I personally love Halloween enough that I want to give it an entire month of celebration as well. So be sure and stop by every day in October to see what's going on over here in my little neck of the blogosphere.

No comments: