Julie over at The Domestic Witch bestowed the Beautiful Blogger award to me and I am so honored to receive this! As you've noticed, there are no other awards just yet and I am so so proud of this first award! Thank you so much Julie! You are the best!
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Seven Things About Myself:
1. I love thunder and lightning.
2. I listen to all kinds of music but absolutely love country, most especially Texas country.
3. I used to play clarinet and trumpet.
4. I love going to rodeos.
5. I like to run barrels (barrel racing in the rodeo if you guys didn't know what that was).
6. I literally have to have someone to take care of.
7. I love going out riding my horse on the ranch with my granddad.
The Fifteen Bloggers I Pass This Award On To:
1. A College Girl's Days
2. AusGaia - Blog Of An Australian Pagan
3. Pagan Culture
4. Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom (I'm not sure if Mrs. B even does awards but I still want to give it to her.
5. Domesticated Gypsy
6. Heartsease Hollow
7. Spelled With a W
8. Domestic Witch
9. Mama Feoneafey's KitchenWitchen World
10. Bringing Up Salamanders
11. Shadowed Paths
12. Peek-A-Boo (Formerly known as Doug & Boo Plus Two)
13. Path of an Ewok
14. Frog on the Pumpkin
15. A Nostalgic Halloween
I will be contacting everyone I just named off as soon as I get done posting this but it may take a little bit, so please give me time lol. Again I am so proud of this award and am so glad to be able to share it with all the people I just named off!