3/16/2010

The Blog's First Award!

Julie over at The Domestic Witch bestowed the Beautiful Blogger award to me and I am so honored to receive this! As you've noticed, there are no other awards just yet and I am so so proud of this first award! Thank you so much Julie! You are the best!


Here are the rules of the award:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.


Seven Things About Myself:

1. I love thunder and lightning.
2. I listen to all kinds of music but absolutely love country, most especially Texas country.
3. I used to play clarinet and trumpet.
4. I love going to rodeos.
5. I like to run barrels (barrel racing in the rodeo if you guys didn't know what that was).
6. I literally have to have someone to take care of.
7. I love going out riding my horse on the ranch with my granddad.

The Fifteen Bloggers I Pass This Award On To:

1. A College Girl's Days
2. AusGaia - Blog Of An Australian Pagan
3. Pagan Culture
4. Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom (I'm not sure if Mrs. B even does awards but I still want to give it to her.
5. Domesticated Gypsy
6. Heartsease Hollow
7. Spelled With a W
8. Domestic Witch
9. Mama Feoneafey's KitchenWitchen World
10. Bringing Up Salamanders
11. Shadowed Paths
12. Peek-A-Boo (Formerly known as Doug & Boo Plus Two)
13. Path of an Ewok
14. Frog on the Pumpkin
15. A Nostalgic Halloween

I will be contacting everyone I just named off as soon as I get done posting this but it may take a little bit, so please give me time lol. Again I am so proud of this award and am so glad to be able to share it with all the people I just named off!

11 comments:

Dirgesinger said...

Wow congratulations! :)You absolutely deserve this!

MrsB said...

Oh, congrats on the award!! And thank you so much!!

Dirgesinger said...

Thank You for my nomination and for Your kind words! It is always a lovely journey to come here! :)

I also have two decks, one is Vampire and the other is Gothic tarot. I enjoy reading about Your tarot experiences:)

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congratulations! May you get many, many more!

I love going to rodeos too! When I was little my favorite uncle used to take me to all the rodeos in nearby towns (and mind you he used me a chick bait, but that was okay lol). I remember when he got me my first cowgirl hat, I thought I was the coolest.

Thanks so much for the nomination! I'll rave about it soon!

Mother Moon said...

congrats on your award.. well deserved indeed...

Dessa said...

Awweee, thanks Sweetie! That was very kind of you to think of little ol' me. Hope you are having a blessed week!

luna petunia said...

Why thank you! Thank you very much & congrats to you, too. You do have a really gorgeous blog.

Magaly Guerrero said...

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks again. The award is now up and I'm very proud. Gracias!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! And thankyou for bestowing it on my little blog :)

Mama Feoneafey said...

Congratulation to you !! and thank you so much for including me .. sorry it took so long to respond.. I am having monitor problems and have been down for a few days.

Bridgett said...

Awww...congratulations, love!

You're very well deserving of this award, no doubt about it.

And thank you for, in turn, bestowing it on me as well.

BTW, I used to play the clarinet too. ;)