3/04/2010

Final Blog Update

I promise you guys I will not complain about Blogspot in this blog lol. This is the final update and I just wanted to let everyone know that I figured out how to rearrange to sidebar elements. I have to revert the widgets under "Edit HTML," then they just showed up in a list and I was able to cut and paste them in the order and on the certain sidebar that I wanted them in. Sorry for the insanity I went through lol. I promise no more freaking out over that matter. So no more construction as long as it involves sidebar issues and issues I can fix myself lol.

3 comments:

Dirgesinger said...

I am glad You worked it out, I am a total idiot for any pc-related stuff so I can't do anything special with my blog:)

Amber said...

It's not hard, most of it is copy and paste type stuff. It took me three days to figure this problem out lol. Computer related stuff seems daunting at first but once you get used to it it's really just a walk in the park.

Bridgett said...

Glad you finally figured it out!