3/23/2010

I Miss My Horse

I made the chicken masks last night. I didn't get to hide in Mr. Sci-fi's closet and scare Mr. Cup because Mr. Cup went hunting with a friend of ours, we'll call him Mr. Whatever, instead of going dancing with me. I'm a little upset with Mr. Cup but Mr. Sci-fi tells me I'm just kind of over doing being upset because the hunting thing was a last minute deal and Mr. Cup had been sick so Mr. Sci-fi thought being outside in fresh air, instead of in the smoke filled air of the bar, would do him good. It's quite possible that I'm just making it more than what it is because I started my birth control yesterday, and I started that time of the month last Saturday. So that's just an attack of the hormones if you ask me lol.

Me and the girls, Ma'am Sam, the other Amber, and Ma'am Sam's roommate Miss Wolfie went to the cowboy bar by ourselves. The mood I was in then was not conducive to having a fun girl's night out. I tried to smile and enjoy myself but I was so upset with Mr. Cup because I didn't have anyone to dance with other than Ma'am Sam and although I love Ma'am Sam, it's kind of weird dancing with another girl. We stayed at the bar for a little while then Ma'am Sam and I went to a guy friend's room, I guess we'll call him Mr. Giant, and watched the third Ice Age.

What I really want to know is this, why is it that every guy I meet, minus Mr. Cup, wants nothing to do with me, or wants to mess around with me while they keep other girls on the string? What the heck is wrong with me? I ask people that all the time and no one ever has an answer other than, "Well I like you," but they don't want to be with me. But that's not the point of this post, sorry for getting off track.

My horse Penny, is seven hours away from me. You guys saw the picture of her. It's a nice warm day with a wonderful breeze, and I really wish I could go out riding. I miss Penny so much. I just can't afford to keep her all the way down here, and my trailer needs a new floor, which I will be replacing this summer if I have any say in it. I really miss being able to walk out the door, saddle up, and ride across the ranch whenever I want to. I really want to go home, not to my mom's house but home home. Maybe I'll get to soon.

2 comments:

Linda Medrano said...

I wish you had your horse closer too. Lots of things get settled with an animal you love!

Linda Medrano said...

You might want to check out my other blog, the good, the bad, and the worse. My dog Harry does a guest post on Wednesday. Common sense galore!