Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't post anything all weekend. A friend of mine had a weekend long birthday party about 2 hours away and Miss K, Miss K's boyfriend, Mr. Giant, and I, plus a few others went to celebrate our friend's birthday. I'll be announcing the winner of the giveaway in just a moment, Miss K and I have to draw a winner because we didn't get around to it this weekend ... I'm sorry about that.
Anyway, the purpose of this post is to let all of you guys know that the blog has won another award! It was given to me by Linda Medrano over at The Good, The Bad, The Worse and I am very honored to receive this award!
1. Brag about the award.
2. Include the name of the blogger who gave it to you and link back to them.
3. Choose a selection of blogs that you find brilliant in honest content.
4. Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with this award.
5. List at least ten honest things about yourself.
So the bloggers I would like to give this award to are:
Amber over at Airing My Dirty Landry...
Magalay over at Pagan Culture
I'm sure there are a few other people I could give this to but I can't think of more right now, I'll probably add more to this later lol...
Ten honest things about myself:
1. I love thunder storms.
2. My friends and family mean more to me than anything else in my life.
3. I am a huge nerd and love to read all the time.
4. I love swimming.
5. I have an affinity with fire. I am so completely obsessed with fire that my mom almost took me to a therapist because she was afraid I would burn the house down (although I never would have, I just liked lighting candles and stuff like that).
6. I tend to fall in love with really bad guys and put the good guys in the friend box.
7. I literally need people to take care of.
8. I want to name one of my sons Cooter.
9. I am an empath. Meaning I can feel other people's emotions (and believe me sometimes that is a pain in the butt!)
10. I hate wearing jewelry but I buy it all the time.
So that's all for this award! I'll be contacting Magalay and Amber in a moment. Thank you so much Linda for this wonderful award!