3/16/2010

And Another Award LOL

I'm sort of excited about getting two awards in that many days! This is the Sunshine award.  Sarita over at A College Girl's Days gave it to me! Now I'm even more proud of my little blog here!


Here are the rules:

1) Place the award on your blog or within your post.
2) Pass the award on to twelve Sunny Bloggers -- those whose positivity and creativity inspire others!
3) Link to the nominees in your post.
4) Tell the nominees they've received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

So the 12 people I want to pass the award on to are:

1. Amber over at Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock At a Time.
2. Boo over at Peek-A-Boo.
3. Dessa over at Heartsease Hollow.
4. The lady over at The Vintage Sage.
5. D. Suplicki over at The Whimsical Cottage.
6. Mariko over at The Hedge Witch's Garden.
7. Domestic Witch.
8. Mrs. B over at Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom.
9. Tiffany over at Diary of a Natural Witch.
10. Mama Feoneafey's KitchenWitchen World.
11. Luna Petunia at Spelled With a W.
12. Silvermoone over at The Goddess Within.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! Two in one month, I'm so excited :) I'll get to this as soon as I can.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Thank you for sharing the award with me!

Danni said...

Thank you for sharing the award with me! I'm off to post about it now. :)

Bridgett said...

You are so very good to me. I appreciate it more than you know. Thank you!!!