I got tagged by Sarita over at A College Girl's Days.
The rules are:
1) Open your first photo file
2) Scroll to the 10th photo
3) Post the photo and tell the story behind it
4) Tag five more people
This picture was taken over Thanksgiving break. I wanted a couple pictures of my horse and I went out to take the pictures of Penny and her friend June Bug, and Penny got curious about the camera. She got right next to it and I quickly snapped this picture. Sadly this is the best picture from that day.
Anyway, this is my Penny Lynn. She's 9 years old, registered in the APHA as paint breeding stock because all the way down her dam's line is paint, and all down her sire's side it quarter horse.
Now, the five people I tag are:
1. Nydia over at Bringing Up Salamanders
2. Amber over at Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock at a Time
3. Boo over at Peek-A-Boo
4. Magaly over at Pagan Culture
5. And Dirgesinger over at Shadowed Paths