9/23/2010

A New Poll

All right guys, its time for me to start considering new names for the blog. I've come up with 4 different names and I can't choose between them. On the right hand side of the blog there is a poll box for you guys to vote on them. I would love to hear yalls opinions. The poll closes October 15. I wanted to give you guys ample time to choose. The choices are:

1. Crazy Witch's Experiences
2. Boo to You Too
3. As The Wheel Turns
4. Magick, Magick Everywhere

I very much like the last three. I could do without the first one, but I'll let you guys vote and tell me which one is yall's favorite.

4 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Boo to you too is very clever. Definately my choice!

Cheers!

Amber said...

Lol thanks much Frog Queen

Anonymous said...

Crazy Whitch's Experiences!!!!! It is you !!!!


MOM!!!

Diandra said...

I see no poll, but I think that "boo to you too" would be great. (^v^)