3/05/2011

I just wanted to write a quick post and let you guys know that as of right now there are still 4 spots open for sponsors and 8 spots open for guest posters. If you still want to participate in the blog party let me know! Things have been a little busy here. Ari has been hanging out a lot which I'm happy for, my mom met her mom today and they seemed to like each other. We're making all kinds of plans lol. Ari helped me clean the house and we were working on laundry earlier. I still need to work on laundry, but at least the house is clean lol. Ari spent the night last night and she's going to spend the night again tonight. I'm really liking having someone I can trust around. I know I missed my confession yesterday, but I'll make it up to you guys tomorrow. I'll do a Friday Confession on Sunday lol. Tonight Ari and I are going out to Wild West to play pool with my friends Michael and Sarita. I've fallen behind in going to the gym, but I'm hoping to get back into that schedule soon. Anyway, that's what's going on here. Hope everything is going well with all of you guys! Again, if you want to participate I still have 4 spots open for sponsors and 8 spots open for guest posters. Contact me through the contact page and let me know if you would like to participate! Now I'm off to vacuum the spare room because Princess and Solo have had a couple accidents in there and the smell is stuck in the carpet lol.

3 comments:

Lilac SilverFox said...

Glad you and Ari are having such fun! Ah, how I miss my friends! Especially those also Wiccan...Good job on getting most of the cleaning done too LOL I've been doing bits here and there hehe
I have my write up and one of two drawings done. It is very possible for me to split it to two if you need a secondary spot filled. Just let me know!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Hope you guys enjoyed the game!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the party it will be awesome.


Blessed be