3/10/2011

Wow, I can't believe it's only a couple of days until the blog party! I am so excited! There's still room for a couple more guest posts so contact me and let me know if you're interested. Hurry though because the days are sneaking up on us! I hope everyone is as excited as I am! I've been trying to make sure that I have everything set up perfectly for this so that it goes off without a hitch. I'm just crossing my fingers and hope it's as wonderful as I imagine it!

On another note, I've created a new blog. I promise I won't let it take away from my time at this one though lol. I started it because I wanted a place to work on my creative/fictional writing. You're welcome to drop by any time and see what's going on over there. Here's the link: http://willowsilverhorse.blogspot.com it's called Whispering Willow!

2 comments:

Lilac SilverFox said...

Very excited for the party and of course will be watching your new blog as well :D

Magaly Guerrero said...

I am thrilled. I already know what I'll write about and the topic is very dear to my heart. And I just started following your blog.

Now you must participate in Pagan Fiction in 113 Words or Less.