9/19/2011

I Need Some Feedback

Hey guys... remember when I said I was thinking about opening an eco-friendly natural nail salon when I finish school? Well I created a website for my nail salon, just to practice and test things out. You'll notice on the site that there is no phone number or address yet but other than that everything is the way I want it... I think. I'll probably be changing the picture that is up there when I create a logo for the salon, but for now what's up works. What I would like for you guys to do is click here, check out the site, and tell me what you think. Do I need to add more info on certain things? Do I need to clarify certain things? Give me your honest, candid feedback so I can make the site perfect for when I do open the nail salon. Thanks in advance guys!

7 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Looks very nice and user friendly. Definitely on the right track!

\IiiI

Sara said...

Well I think the site is pretty great. ITs easy to navigate and makes you want to look at the other links. I think maybe a photo of the salan would look good or of yourself. Maybe if you do group bookings add a bit about that service and a link for where people can leave comments on their experience of their vist to you. I hope it goes really well for you. I love the site. Hugs Sara

Leanna said...

I just checked it out. WOW!!! I love it. The cleanliness is a big factor with me. You let everyone know the right procedures in keeping all implements impeccably clean and safe for use. So that's a great plus. The prices are great. But later on I would think about raising them if needed. All in all I would feel safe and happy coming to your salon girlfriend.
I'd say just dress up the site with some more greenery. Yeppers, I'm really impressed.

Salem Witch Child said...

I love your business concept. Perhaps explain the difference between silk wrap and gel is. I've never heard of silk wrap before.

Dancing With Fey said...

It looks like a great site! :)

Some suggestions...

In the cancelation/no show policy you say "We must be informed of any cancellations either by phone call, text, or email within* 5 hours of your appointment." *I get the feeling that you meant at least five hours ahead of time, not within five hours.

I'd recommend giving some sort of explanation of what all the services are. The silk wrap looks neat to me, but I have NO idea what in the world it is. ...then again, that could just because of what part of the country I'm from, I dunno.

As I said, it looks like a good site. :)

Ellerie said...

I don't know much about nail salons, as I've only been to one once in my life, but I think your website gives a lot of good information about what you offer, what your prices are, and your policies. The site is beautiful as well.

Amber said...

Thanks so much for everyone's feedback! I really appreciate it! I forgot to say... I don't have a permanent place for my salon just yet since I haven't finished school yet and there is no real working phone number lol. For the address at the booking site I used my granddad's po box because the dang site needed an address lol. Phone number was made up too.