2/07/2010

New Look For The Blog

Ok, so I have decided maybe I need to change my background and template, maybe that will fix my comments problem. The only problem is, I really like my background as it is now and although I'm open to changing it, I'm not really sure where to look to find better ones. So if anyone knows of a good place to find new templates please let me know! Since my comments box isn't working just email me: silverwillow19 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Update: I redownloaded my current layout and it seems to be working now. However, now that I've been looking into finding new layouts I may end up changing it anyway. I would love to hear your comments and thoughts about the current layout and any new layouts I put up. Let me know what you think! Try the comments box and if it doesn't work you can still use my email provided above :D

Final Update (For Now LOL): I finally found a new layout that I really like. I would love to hear opinions about it. Also, you will probably notice that there are page buttons on the right hand side top of the blog that don't work. The only one that does is the home button. That part is under construction at this time because to be 100% honest with you I have no idea how to make them work. I've tried contacting the creator of the layout and hope to hear back from her soon. As soon as I figure out how to make them work I'll let you guys know. On the other side of that, if I can't figure out how to make them work I will not keep this layout. If after a couple of days I haven't heard anything from the creator I will change it back to the old layout until I can find a new one that everything works on ... I'll keep you updated with everything going on!

No comments: