9/27/2010

Inspiring Witches Halloween Blog Party

This year I want to host a blog party. I've seen them everywhere and I wanted to jump on the band wagon. So I came up with this idea: The Inspiring Witches Halloween Blog Party!

Halloween is the witch's season, so in my mind that makes the month of October the witch's month. Everyone has someone who inspires/inspired us, so this blog party is dedicated to those that inspire us! Choose any witch that was an inspiration to you and write about them or post pictures, videos, whatever you like, just be sure and share with us which witch inspires you! The witch that you choose can be real or fictional like Sabrina the Teenage Witch, the girls from Charmed, Samantha from Bewitched, heck even Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie (even though she's not a witch, she's a genie, you have to admit she's pretty inspirational). So, which witch is which and who will you pick?

Share you're inspiration with everyone on October 13th! Leave a comment here if you would like to participate and I will add a list of all participating blogs. Then on October 13th open your doors and share who inspired you to become the wonderful witch you are! Maybe we can make this a yearly thing my friends, it's all up to you!

Now on to the technical... Please be sure to have a post up by October 13th and leave a link to that post with me so people can share the inspiration. Also, it's a bit of a downer to arrive on someone's blog expecting to see their part of a blog party only to realize they didn't post anything so if you sign up and find out you won't be able to participate please contact me so I can remove your name from the listing. I will be providing a button for those of you wanting to participate. You can grab it here or off my sidebar, which ever you would like to do!








20 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your blog and am now following. Found your thru the PM bloghop. Look forward to hearing some of those 22 year old opinions. Blessed Be)0(

Andréann said...

I'll try hard to participate :)

Living a Balanced life in texas said...

I will participate! I am making note of all my october/halloween/samhain blog parties and stuff right now

Dancing With Fey said...

Sounds neat. I'll have to think about it, though..no witches come to mind, and I'm not actually a witch myself..I prefer to do shamanic stuff, but I did dabble in magic before that, so I guess I was once a witch...

Ponderosa Pagan said...

I would love to participate.
I am wondering if I can do a my mentor as the witch of inspiration? or a combination of both?

Wendy said...

I would love to participate in this party...What a wonderful idea and it falls right on my birthday, so perfect! Thank you :)

Yart said...

I would love to be part of your blog party

Anonymous said...

WOULD LOVE TO PARTICPATE!!! This sounds liek such an amazing party!~ my blog is justjolean1@wordpress.com I am grabbing the button!

Anonymous said...

Your having a blog party? Why didn't you tell me? ;)

Danni said...

Sign me up! I'm not sure who I'll post about yet, but I've got time to ponder. :)

Faerie Sage said...

Yay, sign me up I would love to be a part of this one! I am moving only days after the post so I may not get to everyone in one day, but I already know what I'll post! Thanks for giving me the chance.
faeriesagekitchen.blogspot.com

Sooz said...

I would love to be part of the party.... will start getting the post together now!

I blog at:
http://sipsfromthefirehydrant.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have my post ready for tomorrow! It won't be posted until 1 am i believe? (i have it scheduled..) but here is the link to it!
http://justjolean1.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/inspiring-witches/

Thanks for hosting this, can't wait to read everyone's!

Wendy said...

My blog post is up and running:

http://www.yearcats.com/2010/10/12/like-mother-like-daughter/

Thanks Willow :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, shucks! I wish I'd found out about this blog party sooner! I can't participate this year, but if you do it next year I'll definitely throw my two cents in!

Sooz said...

My blog went live late...I am so sorry....it is up now......

http://sipsfromthefirehydrant.blogspot.com/

Aine O'Brien said...

I am posting now! Will send the link!

Aine O'Brien said...

Here's my link!

http://deepestwell.blogspot.com/2010/10/inspiring-witches.html

Jane K said...

I guess I'm too late to join in officially, I've only just stummbled on this party, so hope you don't mind me gate crashing unoffically. I've been having a reorganised of my blogs and this just fitted in perfectly so I've written my litte bit on my favourite witches on my blog Witchery Grove here

http://witcherygrove.blogspot.com/2010/10/inspiring-witches-halloween-blog-party.html

Thanks and I'll be sure to look out for your next party.

Cellar Door said...

What merry make this be! Yet I know I'm more than minutes late, might I join in the fun as well? Thank you! (And appreciation a plenty to you for hosting this lovely blog~togethering!)

http://ihopetheyhavepudding.blogspot.com/2010/10/o-witch-who-emboldens-me-im-beholden-to.html