A long while back I did a review on my friend Ahna's mineral makeup. She makes the brand called I Touch Roses. At the same time when I received my order of makeup from her, I also received a little soap sample from a place called Agony's Decay. The little sample was oh so cute. It was a green skull a little bigger than my thumb. It smelled WONDERFUL! At first when I looked at that little skull I had no idea what it was, and it smelled so good, I almost ate it. Thankfully when I went to take the wrapper off it said "DO NOT EAT! IT'S SOAP!" Which was very helpful because I was about to put the dang thing in my mouth.
When Ahna first sent me the stuff from Agony's Decay, I stopped by the shop and checked things out, and absolutely loved everything I found. You'll find handmade jewelry with a gothic twist, soaps, hair accessories, gift tags, and much more. All of it has a very Halloweenish theme and it's available year round! Such cute cute stuff! And Jenny, the person behind the wonderful stuff at Agony's Decay, is a very nice woman. She's very helpful, and wonderful fun to work with! Here are a couple pics of some of my favorite stuff at her shop right now.
Now, on to the giveaway! Jenny has been gracious enough to offer a $10 gift certificate that can be used on anything in her shop! This giveaway is open to everyone, even my wonderful international friends. Here are the rules:
1) If your profile is set to private, please leave an email address or blog link that I can contact you through if you win.
2) Go by Jenny's shop http://agonysdecay.etsy.com and pick out some things you would like to purchase if you won the gift certificate, then come back here with the link and leave me a comment.
For extra entries you can do any or all of the following, please leave a separate comment for each as I will now be using the Random Numbers Generator to choose a winner:
1) Blog about this giveaway, then come back here a leave a link.
2) Share this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know that you did.
3) Be or become a fan of this blog on Facebook on the fan page. Let me know that you did.
4) Be or become a friend of mine on Facebook on my personal profile. Let me know that you did.
5) Be or become a follower of this blog's Twitter. Let me know that you did.
6) If you haven't already entered my other giveaway, enter it and leave a comment here telling me you did.
Okay, that about sums it up! The winner of this giveaway will be announced on the 19th. Good luck to you all and thanks for joining in my month long Halloween fun! I'll be looking for other giveaways as well, and if you would like to contribute to a giveaway, I will be more than glad to write a review for you and work with you on a giveaway. Anyone interested in that should contact me through the Contact Me page.